Monday, June 1, 2009

Meatetarian Podcast

For the record. This final "for my advertising seminar class" post is probably going to be a one-time thing. We have to do a Podcast in order to get a good grade on our blog project.

I promise I'm going to keep writing Meatetarian after this post, but what I don't promise is that you'll ever see me post another Podcast. Not a particular fan...sorry.

In going with my previous post about the ADSC retail meat sales--and also helped along by my boyfriend's text message that informed me to "come over here and try one of these brats"--I decided to do my Podcast about how I wasn't the only one who enjoyed eating the meat my fellow students help put on the table. Granted...I interviewed my mom, who cooks all of the delectable dishes in which said meat goes, but my mom is a mean cook, and thanks to my great coaching, she knows her meat. She even uses her little Georgia Cattlemen's Association meat thermometer!

So, if you've never done a Podcast before, I think you just have to hit the link below in order to hear my wonderful (possibly very accented, I was really tired and when I get tired I tend to ramble and get twangier) voice. Here goes nothing!

1 comment: